Time and Relationship in Bonding-Psychotherapy
Dr. Godehard Stadtmüller (Germany)
The timeframe is crucial in every existential change – in changing relationships between subjects as well as in intrasubjective change. In this presentation we will consider the following points:
- Specific situations in time as momentum for development.
- Do we reach a level in therapy that we may aptly call the eternal present?
- The present considered under its neurobiological aspects.
- How to create (I.e. help the client to create) the moment of kairos? And how this moment may be used.
- The impact of intensity and duration of full body expression.
Dr. Godehard Stadtmüller
Dr. Godehard Stadtmüller is a medical doctor with specialties in psychiatry, psychotherapy, neurology and psychosomatic medicine. He is a supervisor and docent of the German Society for Depth Psychology based Psychotherapy.
He is also a docent in the following institutes: the Centre of Integrative Psychotherapy (CIP), Munich; the South German Academy of Psychotherapy (SAP); and the Centre of Systemic Teaching, Research and Therapy (SySt), Munich. Dr Stadtmüller is a hypnotherapist and a Teaching Fellow of the International Society for Bonding Psychotherapy.
He can be contacted at: Hauptstr. 9, 87538 Fischen, Germany; firstname.lastname@example.org.